Dogs are humans’ best friend and they are very skilled at protecting us from harm too. Sometimes, they take it a little too far and try to “protect” us from completely harmless things, like our own shoes, food and an assortment of household objects. Scroll down to see 36 doggos being brave warriors and saving their hoomans from dangerous objects around the house and vanquishing these evil foes.
1. Someone wanted to be a festive Grinch.
Via Partners Dogs
2. The sofa was clearly trying to destroy the home and the hoomans and this doggo is a brave one who vanquished a dangerous villain.
3. The door posed a danger to everyone and so this dog took care of it.
4. Doggo hates all shoes and sandals and his life’s mission is to destroy every single one of them.
5. This puppy supports the movement of going back to pre-technological times.
6. Sneakers are the enemy!
7. I don’t think this dog knows how reading works. Chewing is definitely not the way to go, buddy.
Via Literary Hub
8. Another hater of technology. Or maybe trying to help the hooman with organising the tangle of wires?
9. Vanquishing the Vacuum Monster.
10. Toilet paper rolls are actually evil. This pupperino knows that and is destroying them for you. You’re welcome.
11. Biting the chest of drawers to teach it a lesson. What a brave puppy!
12. “The flower was being suspicious and so I am destroying it… You’re welcome!”
Via Keene Kanine
13. The Knight of the 7th Realm is here to protect you from the villainous wooden chair.
14. When shoes are your non-mortal enemy.
Via The Spruce Pets
15. The heels are too high and they can be harmful to the hooman so the doggo is shortening the heels. What a caring doggo!
Via Canine Commander
16. A very bad creature was hiding in the cupboard and this doggo has saved humanity from it. The mess is nothing compared to all the life-saving.
17. These corgos are definitely alarmed by the ginormous zucchini!
18. Bubbles are evil, obviously.
19. This doorstop was up to no good and this dog is taking care of it for you.
20. “… The elf was being suspicious.”
21. Lemons are clearly the root of all evil and must be watched very closely.
22. The dog bed has been destroyed because it was guilty of harbouring a fugitive, the nature of which this doggo is not able comment on at this current moment.
23. Ice cubes are very strange, so obviously this pupper needs to investigate.
24. This dog knows better than to trust this melon.
Via Herky The Cavalier
25. Pumpkins cannot be trusted. This puppy knows that.
Via Pyrenean Mastiff
26. This corgi is protesting against this newspaper.
Via Diana Bruk
27. Saving his hooman from an addition to technology and photography.
28. The trash can was sentient and was trying to attack the hoomans in their sleep so the doggo had to step in and save the night.
29. A sploot designed to protect the hooman from the swiffer mop.
Via The Dodo
30. This wind-up frog is acting extremely suspicious! This requires very close monitoring. Doggo is on the job.
31. This tiny pumpkin absolutely cannot be trusted.
Via Jackie Sullivan Passetti
32. Hmm… this head massager looks suspicious.
33. Octopus of any kind cannot be trusted. Obviously.
Via Morgan Greenwald
34. Destroying this doorstop to teach it a tough lesson.
35. They started out as enemies but now they are besties. Still, pupperino is keeping a close eye on this brick.
36. “Cherry tomatoes are the DEVIL!!!”